The next generation of Majyk's original world-beating jump boots. Just as lightweight & flexible, now with even better bio-foam liner, strike protection and ventilation.
Why we chose them
- Excellent flexible protection: Variable hardness flexible TPU shell provides impact protection over tendon area while remaining light and flexible.
- Additional internal protection: Supplementing the TPU shell, a new strike zone made from hi-tech Arti-lage foam acts as a memory foam normally but hardens instantly on impact, spreading the strike pressure. Provides even better protection than the previous air-shock technology.
- Comfort & fit: Water resistant breathable neoprene-free bio-foam inner liner moulds to your horse's leg, doesn't harden in cold weather. The proprietary bio-foam is anti-fungal and hypo-allergenic.
- Keeps leg cool: Even better vented around the tendon to prevent overheating
- Practical: Lightweight, fully washable materials
See this video showing the shock-absorbing action of the Arti-lage foam liner
"I’ve been using them every day for about a 6 weeks now and they still look brand new. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these boots!" Forum post in www.horseaholic.com
One size - Horse/medium: generally fits horses 15.1hh to 16.3hh. See link below to sizing & fit guide for more details
Note: We still have a few of the previous generation hinds, at a lower price, for those who wish to match previously purchased tendon boots. Find them here
|More about Majyk boots||More reviews||Sizing & fit guide|