The "go-to" product among US equestrians for help with horses with sore muscles, swelling or inflammation
Why we chose it:
- Highly effective: Used by the US Olympic Equestrian squad since 1996
- All natural: A blend of arnica and other herbs in a witch hazel base
- Free of banned substances: Contains NO lobelia, capsaicin or any other substances on the FEI banned substances list (but see * below)
- Versatile: Can be used under bandages, with ice or heat packs, or with magnetic or ceramic therapy equipment
"Sore No More is an effective, herbal based product which I have used with great success on my own horses. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to my clients and friends".
Krystyna Monks, Equine Craniosacral and Bowen Therapist
Bulk-sized 64oz bottle designed to provide an economical method of refilling the standard 16oz Performance Liniment.
See "related products" for other items in the Sore No-More range; click the links below for an overview of the range, information on ingredients, etc., and for press and customer reviews.
* FEI banned substances: SNM Performance liniment contains lavender which, while not explicitly on the FEI banned substances list, can have similar effects to some banned substances. While SNM Performance is unlikely to affect test results when applied topically, to be safe we recommend switching to SNM Ultra Performance products in the period before FEI rule-based competitions. In the Ultra products ginger has been substituted for lavender.
|More about Sore No-More products||More reviews|