A beautiful, top quality leather head collar: perfect for competitions as well as everyday use
Why we chose it
- Top quality: Superbly crafted with J.E. Sedgewicks English leather and stainless steel fittings
- Comfortable: Well padded along headpiece and noseband, with anatomically curved leather design.
- Practical: Fully adjustable under the jaw for a precise fit, with multiple attachment points for easy access for grooming.
- Classic: with a conventionally designed back section (see first and third photos) which looks very smart for showing or leading at competitions, and works well for travelling
- Grooming: the original design with an innovative back section that attaches via four clips (see second photo), so that it can be detached one section at a time to provide full access to the coat underneath when clipping, grooming or tacking up without taking the headcollar off. These features make the design particularly useful for use round the yard
"The overall impression is of very good quality leather and a well-made good-looking headcollar It's an attractive an innovative product, and the new approach to fitting at the back of the head is wonderful, as it's easy to adjust.....The clips on it are smooth, face inward, and just brilliant when you're putting on a bridle at a show."
Terri Graham, Tried & Tested review in Farm & Equine Magazine, Feb 2014. (for full article see product images)
|Sizing & fit guide|